Double Chambers 12g plastic empty cosmetic eye cream jar – Maypak
Who are we? We are cosmetic eye cream jar factory. But, we also supply other cosmetic packaging.
What are the cosmetic eye cream jar used for? Cream as well as other usage. However, you may customize your own.
What is the lead time? Standard 30 days but depends on actual schedule.
What is the standard packing method? Foam layer and poly bag. But, custom packing is also accepted.
|Craft:||UV, Spray, heat transfer, silk print|
|M O Q||10,000 Pieces|
|LOGO||Customized Logo Printing|
|Delivery Time||35 Days|
|Payment Terms||T/T 30% Deposit, Balance Against B/L Copy|
|Supply Ability||40 Million / Year|
- Double Chambers bottle of day and night eye cream
- Unique design
- Originality manufacturing
- Product Information
- Product name:airless eye cream bottle
- Model no.:MP6240
- Material :Acrylic(Bottle),ABS(Outer Cover)
- Double chambers design
- One bottle for day and night
- Can be divided into eye cream, face cream and other cream products
- Small icon tips
- Don’t worry about using
- Press the bottle outer cover
- Press down and unscrew the lid to use
- Press up and close for use
- Equipped with spoon, clean sanitation, and easy to use
- Screw type bottle neck, good sealing and leakage proof
Above are HD pictures of the cosmetic eye cream jar
cosmetic eye cream jar Packaging & Shipping:
Shipping Methods: By sea / By air / By courier express
Our Services PP airless lotion bottles Factory:
Firstly: Free samples
Secondly: Custom colors accepted / PMS colors
Thirdly: Returns and exchanges negotiable
MayPak designs, develops and manufactures plastic, glass and metal packaging, such as spray dispensers, packages for the cosmetics, personal care and general merchandise industries. Our packaging products include pumps / sprayers, bottles / jars, color cosmetics as well as other packages.
MayPak are also able to design and produce molds for spray containers and closures with custom shapes, sizes, colors and decorations.
Question One. Can I make a sample order?